Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. PROVERBS 3:5-6

This video always makes us laugh because of Nathan's keen sense of smell

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What? No New Pictures ...

I have been very busy at work lately and, yes, Olivia, Nathan and Mary-Kensley are keeping us busy, as well. So, not much time for pictures or new posts. Plus, it doesn't help that Mary-Kensley accidentally broke our camera. We've got a new one, though, so we should be back in business soon.

I'm watching my newly-annointed #1 Volunteers play against #14 Vanderbilt right now. We're down 51-57 with 8:59 left in the 2nd half. I don't know how to spell the anxiety I'm feeling right now. We're only 2 games ahead of Kentucky in the SEC East and have not won an outright SEC regular-season title in 41 years. Hopefully we can ... now we're down 53-59. Come on, Vols!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lower Taxes . Limited Government . Personal Responsibility . Strong National Defense