Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. PROVERBS 3:5-6

This video always makes us laugh because of Nathan's keen sense of smell

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun Saturday

We had a very full, fun Saturday. Elaine took the kids to see her mom downtown at her company's booth which she was working for the Monument Avenue 10K. When they got home, Elaine took Olivia to go do some scrapbooking at a neighbor's house, and I took Nathan and Mary-Kensley for an afternoon adventure -- though we didn't know exactly what we were going to do. However, we did know where we were going to start: McDonald's for lunch and to see Ronald McDonald who was scheduled to be at the grand opening. We met our neighbors Cooper and Cohen and their dad, Brian. It turned out that Nathan and Mary-Kensley wanted nothing to do with Ronald. MK said his hair was scary! So, we ate lunch and tried to avoid eye contact with him.

After lunch we weren't sure what to do. It was kind of chilly and rainy outside. I suggested that we go see Horton Hears a Who which we'd seen before but Cooper and Cohen had not. Luckily, it was starting at a nearby theater in about 20 minutes. After a bit of a rough start, everyone ended up enjoying the movie very much.

That evening Mary-Kensley had a birthday party to go to so Nathan and I decided to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner and games. We had a blast! I had some other funny pictures to choose from, but Nathan insisted that I post this one -- his favorite -- of him with a piece of pizza on his head. He is so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lower Taxes . Limited Government . Personal Responsibility . Strong National Defense